The road to recovery for Asia is set to be uneven, with each country and sector on different recovery paths. Understanding what’s driving this trend and the varied risks is key to succeeding in this highly volatile environment.
Dive deeper into key credit themes
- Regulatory Environment – How will evolving policy and regulation affect credit profiles in emerging markets (EM) in Asia?
- Uneven recovery – Will credit profiles in Asia’s EM be the last to recover as vaccination lags behind US and Europe?
- Credit trends – How will the growing digital economy and increasing ESG focus shape credit trends?
- Credit risks – Which credits are most exposed to supply chain disruptions and volatile commodity prices?
- Macroeconomics – Are issuers in Asia’s EM well positioned to benefit from lower interest rates for even longer?
Ask Live Questions
Ask our leading market experts your questions
Easily access content on-demand
Engage with content during session in the activity feed
Stats and quotes from 2020
An insightful session with practical views on the outlook for the sectors.
Clear and concise session with succinct comparisons between Asia and rest of world.
Good cross regional and sub-sector comparison, hope to see more of such events.
Diversity of thought from panelists.
Easy to join and good format. Covered many relevant concerns for the various sectors.
Great commentary and slides overall particularly on mining, and very useful Q&A responses.