This hub provides access to Moody’s events, reports, podcasts and infographics on a single platform. Please note that the account for this site is different from the account you need to access content in Moodys.com.
Q: I cannot register to access the Moody’s Live hub
A: The hub is restricted to business organizations and there are some barriers to prevent access to restricted domains, including personal email addresses. If you would like to use a personal email address on the account, you must register directly on the hub after we have verified that you are eligible to access the hub. You can email us directly (preferably from an email account that uses your firm’s domain) with your request.
If the hub says you already have an account, please follow the Forgotten Password instructions below or email us.
Q: What content can I access?
A: Certain activities on Moody's Live the hub, such as registering for an event or listening to a podcast, require you to create a Moody's Live account. If you reach restricted content, please click the “ACCOUNT SIGN IN” button at the top right of the page to access the content.
Once registered, you do not need to re-enter your details to register for events and should be able to access the hub’s content.
To access content such as in-depth reports, you will be redirected to Moodys.com, where you must use your moodys.com username and password. If you do not have a Moodys.com account, you can register for one.
Q: How do I access moodys.com content?
A: Please register at Moody’s.com
Q: I forgot my password
A: There are two ways to reset your password:
1. When on any Moody’s Live page, on the top right, when you click on ‘Account Sign In’ a pop up will appear. If you are sent to the Registration form, click on ‘Already got an account?’ on the top right, then you can click on ‘Forgotten password’ at the bottom left of the pop up, enter your email address and click ‘Submit’. The hub will send you an email prompting you to change your password. Depending on your security settings, the email may arrive in your spam folder. Please check your spam folder and label the email as coming from a safe sender.
2. Find your original email from the hub that contains a magic link to the site. Clicking that link will take you to the site and log you in. In the top right corner, you should see your name. Click “Profile > Password” and reset your password.
Q: What if I have not received an email from the hub with my details
A: Please check your spam folder and mark the email as coming from a safe sender to ensure you receive hub-related emails.
Q: How do I get the best experience from the hub?
A: The hub uses modern browser technologies and is best experienced using Google Chrome or the latest Microsoft Edge (Version 86.0 or higher).
Some other tips to get the best experience from the hub during live events include the following:
If you usually use VPN, please disable it during a live event to get a better customer experience.
Reduce your bandwidth by closing background applications that rely on internet access. The fewer open applications, the greater the connection to the hub.
Q: Does the site work on mobile devices?
A: Yes. The site is accessible on mobile phones and tablets.
Q: Will events be available on-demand?
A: Yes. Within 24 hours of a live event, a replay will available on the hub to all subscribers.
Q: I have a hub account, but when I try to register to an event it says you’re unable to register me. Why is that?
A: Different events have different rules on who can participate. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences