Join Moody's analysts for an update on:
- Update on Hong Kong's credit profile
- How have remaining pandemic restrictions and a slowing China impacted the economic outlook?
- What is the outlook for reform under the new government?
Covered by Martin Petch, VP - Senior Credit Officer, Sovereign Risk Group
- Food security risk in Asia
- Which countries are most vulnerable to food supply and price shocks?
- What roles can governments play in ensuring food security?
Covered by Deborah Tan, AVP - Analyst, Credit Strategy and Research Group
- Indonesia amid the turn in the credit cycle
- How exposed is Indonesia’s external position, given currently supportive commodity prices and tightening global liquidity?
- What do recent plans toward deficit reduction augur for Indonesia’s fiscal strength?
Covered by Anushka Shah, VP - Senior Credit Officer, Sovereign Risk Group
Register to Watch.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform