RMBS Methodology Request for Comment Explained
On March 6th Moody's published a Request for Comment (RFC) for Moody’s Approach to Rating RMBS Using the MILAN Framework and a related RFC for RMBS Rating Methodology Settings for Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. These RFCs describe proposed changes to our framework for rating RMBS and covered bonds and the associated settings for these countries.
- What are the main changes proposed to the methodology and what is the rationale for those changes?
- Which models are being made available to the market?
- What is the expected impact of the proposed updates on RMBS transactions and Covered Bonds issued in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand and the United Kingdom?
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences