The world is yet again in transition. What will drive credit dynamics in 2022 and beyond? Explore insights from our forward-looking credit outlooks and discover what trends will have the most impact across sectors in Japan as we transition to the next phase of the global recovery.
*This event will be hosted in Japanese with English simultaneous interpretation.
Welcome16:35 - 17:00JST
Keynote Interview17:00 - 17:20JST
Global Economy and Sovereign View on Japan in a Regional Context
17:20 - 18:00JST
- Global economy: Navigating the new norm
- Governments: Debt still matters and social issues in the spotlight
Panel on New Technologies & Debt Sustainability and Path to net zero
17:55 - 18:00JST
- Debt sustainability: Reaching the top?
- New Technologies: Shaping environment shifts and credit profiles
- Digitalisation: What is money and are incumbents still relevant?
- ESG: Examining sector performance in a net zero world
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This hub gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Access to exclusive reports
- Personalise your interest preferences