Global Investment Banks: Navigating a Changing World
The global investment banks entered the pandemic with robust financial profiles and successfully weathered the various challenges that were presented by the volatile and uncertain environment, with some notable exceptions. How will these banks navigate the post-pandemic world and what will be the key drivers of their future success?
Agenda10:00 - 10:05EDT
Welcome remarks10:05 - 11:00EDT
Keynote Interview: a discussion with James P. Gorman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Morgan Stanley
11:00 - 11:45EDT
- How to lead transformational change and create a culture of change
- The importance of technological investment to the banking industry and to Morgan Stanley in particular
- How Morgan Stanley is adapting to evolving societal demands in environment, social and governance matters
- The skillsets bank executives need now and in the future to navigate the dynamic banking landscape
Panel Discussion: key developments and trends at the global investment banks
- Key takeways from US-based global investment banks’ third quarter 2021 results
- How will higher interest rates affect performance?
- Whose business activities will change the most in the coming years, and how will this affect their creditworthiness?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform