Commercial Real Estate Hot Topics
US commercial real estate lenders have weathered the stress induced by the coronavirus pandemic, with stabilized asset quality, return to profitability, solid capital buffers and strengthened liquidity. But the operating environment is still characterized by significant uncertainty, particularly for offices and other sub-sectors most directly affected by the health crisis. The panel will discuss key developments and trends in lenders’ commercial real estate portfolios.
Agenda13:00 - 13:05EDT
Welcome remarks13:05 - 14:00EDT
- What are the key underwriting characteristics supporting CRE performance since the onset of the pandemic?
- What are the long-term implications on the most affected sub-sectors?
- Where are the greatest opportunities for growth?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform