L'evento sarà in Italiano
09:00 - 09:30
Registration & networking
09:30 - 10:30
Inflation, rate hikes and widening spreads
- Will banks benefit from inflation and rate hikes?
- How do widening spreads affect the banking system and the economy?
- Will asset quality deteriorate in 2023?
- Will the ECB measures be effective?
10:30 - 10:45
Break & networking
10:45 - 11:15
Reaching sustainability targets
- Can Italy entirely replace fossil fuels with renewable energies?
- What are the costs and benefits of renewable sources?
- How quickly can Italy reduce its dependence from Russian natural gas?
- Will banks go on reducing oil and gas exposures amid Europe's energy crisis?
11:15 - 11:45
Light refreshment & networking
End of event
Venue Name: Grand Hotel et de Milan
Address: Via Alessandro Manzoni, 29, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Date: October 13, 2022
Time: 09:30 - 11:45 CEST
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform