Agenda13:30 - 14:30EDT
The Changing World of Work and the Future of Office Real Estate
Rising vaccination rates prompted plans to return to the office – until we ran into concerns about variants and reinfection.
In this webinar we will discuss the evolving dynamics of the world of work across different industries and companies; and speculate on what it ultimately means for the office sector.
- How are different companies handling the concept of ‘return to office’? What approaches have proven to be effective, and which have been beset with challenges?
- Trends in physical and economic occupancy – and updated forecasts, given expectations of how COVID variants will affect economic activity
- Where are the opportunities given this changing landscape? What strategies appear to be in play and where are companies making bets?
If you have questions about this webinar, please contact us here.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform