Banking In Focus
Providing connections to the global banking community
West Africa Series
Implications of ECL and advantages of automated IFRS 9 computation
La Mise en Place de la Norme IFRS 9
Singapore Exchange Limited: Behind the Aa2 issuer and bond ratings
Join Moody’s analysts as they discuss the credit profile of SGX and the drivers of its Aa2 ratings.
Ag Regulators Outlook: What to Expect in the Post-Pandemic Cycle
Join Doug Johnson from Moody’s Analytics, Stephen Gaddie from the FDIC, and Nick Hatz from the Federal Reserve of Kansas City as they discuss the current Ag regulatory environment, how we’re rebounding from the COVID-19 impact, and what potential Ag regulations could be coming down the future. We’ll have a candid discussion on some of the lessons learned as well as best practices, and things to consider for the future.
How to Perform Effective Hedging Strategies for Your Balance Sheet for Liquidity, IRR & FX gaps
In this webinar, we will walk you through an ‘how to’ on using gap analysis to measure both liquidity and interest rate risk.
- Allocating funding/derivatives as hedges and establishing a hedging strategy considering constraints and risk appetite
- Including ‘What-if’ scenarios and assumptions on new volumes
- A practical demonstration of hedging liquidity gaps, interest rate gaps, and FX risk gaps.
How to Perform FTP and IRR Stress Testing Post IBOR Transition
The next episode of the Practical Steps in Solving ALM Problems will walk you through a ‘how to’ on the new benchmark curve inputs for FTP and IRRBB
- Calculating compounded rates for products linked to new reference rates
- Considering the impact of compounding conventions on IRR and FTP
- A practical demonstration of FTP and IRRBB analytics using the new benchmarks
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform