Pension Risks and Opportunities in the 2023 Credit Landscape
Higher interest rates mean lower liabilities and potentially lower asset risk for governments, but pension risks will remain a credit driver for many.
This webinar will discuss the latest broad drivers of government pension risks, as well as the latest developments for states most affected by pension funding pressures. Further topics will include the progress made by some local governments grappling with pension challenges.
- The effect of higher interest rates and inflation on governments' retirement benefit liabilities and asset risks
- How pension risks have evolved for the states with credit quality most affected by pensions
- The differentiating factors driving credit outcomes for local governments with pension challenges
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences