Registration & Networking
Guest speaker to be announced shortly
Networking and coffee break
Can inflation, consumer, energy, and political risks be contained?
- Will inflation fall back in 2023? Will expectations become de-anchored from central banks' targets?
- Will higher net interest income for banks compensate for slower economic growth and higher loan losses?
- How will high energy prices, higher cost of living and concerns over security of supply impact corporates?
- Which industries will suffer the greatest collateral damage from the current credit challenges?
Defaults & Rating Trends
Defaults and ratings as the credit cycle has turned
- Rating: Will downgrades continue surpassing upgrades?
- How are defaults expected to evolve in 2023?
- Are risks well signaled?
Venue Name: Fifty Heights
Address: Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 35-37, 60327 Frankfurt am Main
Date: February 21, 2023
Time: 15:00 - 19:00 CET
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences