Cyber risk is rising. At Moody's Investors Service, analysts asked global debt issuers how they think about managing, governing and transferring this important risk. Results from our first-ever survey show that organizations across asset classes are becoming more vigilant about cyber threats and increasing their investments in this area. However, their preparedness levels and defensive capabilities vary widely.
Join our webinar to hear key highlights of the survey results provided by 1,300 issuers:
- How is cybersecurity governance setting the tone for an issuer's overall cyber strategy?
- Issuers are at various stages of building out cyber risk management operations - who's leading the way?
- What is the preferred approach to risk transfer across regions?
- Cloud adoption is growing but are where are infrastructure improvements needed?
Click here to visit Moody's Cyber Risk topics page and to get the latest on cybersecurity and cyberattacks.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform