Moody's released a Request for Comment on a proposed new methodology for US cities and counties. At our May 5 event, we received far more questions than we had time to address. This event will give us an opportunity to address those questions, while provide market participants with another opportunity to ask questions. In particular we will focus on the treatment of enterprise funds, component units and restricted governmental funds in our proposed scorecard metrics.
- Role of the scorecard versus additional considerations in assignment of ratings
- Inclusion of enterprise funds in scorecard financial and leverage ratios
- Treatment of restricted governmental funds and component units
- Reduced focus on absolute size of property tax base
Click HERE to access on-demand replay of May 5th webinar.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform