The increasing sophistry of criminal organizations has led to more instances of financial crime activity, often employing undetectable ways of sanctions evasions tactics that do not raise typical red flags. Sanctions evasion is an attempt to obfuscate any links to sanctioned individuals or entities in order to move finances internationally or acquire technology.
We are pleased to invite you to the “Navigating International Sanctions Regimes for Public and Private Sector Stakeholders Symposium – Indonesia Perspective”, co-hosted by CRDF Global and the U.S. Department of State and Moody’s Analytics, on 21 February 2023 at the Westin Jakarta, Denpasar Room. Our financial crime subject matter experts will explore the immediate steps financial institutions can take to enable smarter and faster decision-making and reduce regulatory, financial, legal, and reputational risks.
Additionally, our expert team of Moody’s Analytics consultants and U.S. State Department representatives will be available on 22 February for a detailed discussion and briefings with individual institutions. For your convenience, please find below an agenda of the workshop’s proceedings, as well as available timeslots for the one-on-one consultations.
The registration deadline is 18 January 2023. Register for the event and/or one-on-one consultation here.
The symposium is hosted in partnership with:
Terms & Conditions:
- Registration is complimentary and this is strictly a by-invitation event.
- Advance registration is mandatory and seating is limited.
- The one-on-one complimentary consultation sessions are limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.*
- Please register for the event and/or one-on-one consultation here, by 18 January.
- For more information, please contact Conner Surrency from CRDF Global or Luke Alber from Moody’s Analytics.