The increasing sophistry of criminal organizations has led to more instances of financial crime activity, often employing undetectable ways of sanctions evasions tactics that do not raise typical red flags. Sanctions evasion is an attempt to obfuscate any links to sanctioned individuals or entities in order to move finances internationally or acquire technology.
We are pleased to invite you to the “Navigating International Sanctions Regimes for Public and Private Sector Stakeholders Symposium – Japan Perspective”, on 8 February 2023 at the Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi, the Grand Ballroom. Moody's Analytics financial crime subject matter experts will explore the immediate steps financial institutions can take to enable smarter and faster decision-making and reduce regulatory, financial, legal, and reputational risks.
Terms & Conditions:
- Registration is complimentary and this is a by-invitation event.
- Advance registration is mandatory, seating is limited, and at the discretion of Moody's Analytics.
- The session will be conducted in Japanese.
- The event is open to financial institutions only.
- To register for the event, please contact Kenta Iba from Moody’s Analytics.