Sovereign Credit Insights EMEA Edition
November Spotlight: An update on the UK, Jordan and Uganda
- An update on the UK (Aa3 negative) following the Autumn Statement
- Drivers behind the positive outlook assigned to Jordan (B1 positive)
- Uganda’s (B2 negative) rising external vulnerability risks and deteriorating debt affordability
An update on the UK (Aa3 negative) following the Autumn Statement
What is the government’s updated fiscal strategy? What are the risks to delivering on the consolidation?
Drivers behind the positive outlook assigned to Jordan (B1 positive)
To what extent does the government's latest set of economic and administrative reforms have the potential to raise the economy's growth prospects and the resilience of Jordan’s credit profile?
Uganda’s (B2 negative) rising external vulnerability risks and deteriorating debt affordability
What risks are posed by Uganda’s increasing external debt-service payments, a more challenging external environment, and an erosion of the foreign exchange buffer? To what degree is deteriorating debt affordability limiting Uganda’s fiscal space and shock-absorption capacity?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences