Europe is struggling against the headwinds created by the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Unprecedented rates of food and energy inflation have eroded consumer incomes and squeezed corporate profits. There is a real concern that Europe will not have sufficient gas to get through the next winter and households, firms and financial markets alike have turned gloomy about the prospects for growth.
Over the course of the webinar, we will explain:
- Europe’s vulnerabilities and its greater sensitivity to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- The path of inflation in recession
- Plausible actions of fiscal and monetary policy
- The impact on activity, labour and asset markets
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences