Manual and disparate process remain as one of the biggest challenges for lenders. We have observed that an automated and a streamlined lending process helps achieve an improvement of up to 65% in turnaround time, from onboarding to servicing.
Digitization and innovation in ancillary areas such as credit analytics, data collection during client screening, and the core banking businesses of the credit assessment process not only enable banks better and faster decisions, but also help deliver reduced risk, address inefficiencies due to the mix of manual processes and standalone solutions and ultimately increase operational efficiency and achieve potential cost savings.
Join us as we discuss how Moody’s Analytics could help address some of these challenges with the primary focus on the following:
- Know your customer better through the most powerful comparable data resource
- Automated Financial Spreading leveraging on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences