Issuer roundtable: Role of Renewable Energy Companies in Meeting India’s Net-Zero Targets
Hear from Moody’s analysts and leaders of India’s top renewable energy firms about how clean energy could power the country’s decarbonization.
*This event was rescheduled from 22nd June to 29th June.
• What is the role of renewables as India decarbonizes?
• What could speed up the power sector’s carbon transition?
• What are the key enablers of and challenges to this change in India’s energy mix?
• What is the credit outlook on clean energy companies confronting these challenges and opportunities?
Opening Remarks16:03 - 16:15SGT
Presentation16:15 - 17:00SGT
Conversation with Adani Group and Greenko Energy Holdings
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform