US Housing & Housing Finance Executive Series IV
What’s after the boom
Join us for our second annual series of spotlight discussions with senior leaders from a range of industries with exposure to the US housing market, from financial institutions, home builders and housing REITs, to real estate brokers and building products companies.
What’s now and what’s next for the existing home sale market?
- Issues in brokerage and housing: affordability, inventory, interest rates, demographics, and consumer trends
- The expanding impact of technology and consumer needs in housing
- Competitive models and sustainability in housing
Climate change and the impact on property insurers
- What risks are most difficult to underwrite and price adequately?
- How are insurers dealing with the effects of changing weather patterns?
- Are or will there be areas of the country that are uninsurable for property insurance?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform