Sovereign Credit Insights EMEA Edition
June Spotlight: An update on Turkey, Kuwait and Egypt
- Update on Turkey (B2 negative) in light of renewed currency pressures
- Kuwait’s (A1 stable) prospects in light of higher oil prices
- Update on Egypt (B2 Negative) following change in outlook to negative
Update on Turkey (B2 negative) in light of renewed currency pressures
How will the economy perform this year given numerous headwinds? How will Turkey meet its external financing needs this year? Why has the currency weakened again in recent weeks?
Kuwait’s (A1 stable) prospects in light of higher oil prices
What is the rationale behind maintaining the stable outlook amid the current higher oil price environment? What are Kuwait’s longer-term reform prospects?
Update on Egypt (B2 Negative) following change in outlook to negative
To what extent have rising food and fuel import prices, broader inflation dynamics and tightening global financing conditions eroded Egypt’s shock absorption capacity? To what extent does the government’s crisis response and reform track record support the rating?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform