Moody’s credit analysis seeks to incorporate all issues that can materially impact credit quality, including ESG and climate risk. In 2020, we published an updated ESG cross-sector methodology that introduced two types of ESG Scores - Issuer Profile Scores (IPS) and Credit Impact Scores (CIS) – that provide greater transparency about how we incorporate ESG considerations into our credit ratings.
In this webinar, Moody’s analysts will review the newly issued scores for select issuers and transactions and provide key highlights from its analysis about the impact of ESG on credit.
- How do the scores enhance integration of ESG considerations into credit ratings?
- Which case studies exemplify each end of the 1-5 scale?
- What underlying data sources were used in the methodology?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform