On December 7th, Moody's published ESG scores for around 220 Financial Institutions, across different sectors.
These scores follow the publication of the FIG Appendix to Moody’s ESG methodology, covering financial institutions, including multilateral development banks.
In this session, Moody’s analysts will review the main drivers of scores and provide some highlights.
- Drivers of IPS and CIS scores for financial Institutions
- Financial Institutions’ sectors highlights
- Scores distribution within sectors
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform