Portfolio Management for Growth & Profitability
Join Moody’s Analytics Experts for a topical and timely conversation on portfolio credit risk management strategies. This webinar will provide key insights beneficial for credit origination, portfolio management and risk management functions.
Continued volatile economic events around the world affect the business and value chain of every financial institution demanding quick action. The demand for identification, measurement, and management of portfolio risk is greater now than it’s ever been before. This has led to substantial evolution of Portfolio Risk Management over the past 5 years to become one of the key functions that support critical bank strategy.
Low loan growth and margin compression are pushing banks to assess out of footprint opportunities and constantly assess acquisition targets. This is complicated further by downstream effects of CECL reverberating throughout the organization, elevating portfolio & risk management functions’ importance to new heights.
In this conversation, Moody’s Analytics experts will share key strategies to:
- Find the signals and the noise to effectively assess sustainable growth opportunities for your portfolio
- Streamline portfolio assessment across economic, capital, and accounting views
- Improve profitability with a forward-looking approach to segment deterioration
- Unleash your potential with a renewed approach for limit setting and concentration risk assessment
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences