ESG and Sustainable Finance Outlook 2022
Join us for a live, interactive panel discussion where Moody’s ESG specialists will discuss trends to watch in 2022, including ESG implications for credit, critical factors shaping global sustainable debt markets, and key themes such as the just transition and double materiality.
- What will be the key drivers of sustainable bond issuance in 2022
- How will decarbonisation and disclosure commitments shape credit trends?
- Will social pressures in the wake of Covid-19 endure, and what does this mean for the just transition?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform