Join us for our Quarterly Economic Briefing for the third quarter of 2021 on Wednesday, November 10. In this webinar, Dr. Victor Calanog, Head of Commercial Real Estate Economics at Moody's Analytics, will discuss the latest trends in multifamily and commercial real estate performance metrics.
Key discussion topics:
- Record rent growth for the multifamily sector, but which markets led the pack and which ones trailed?
- Updated economic forecasts, including assessments of the impact of infrastructure spending, and when we expect COVID-19 to abate (and what does ‘abatement’ mean, technically?)
- Tracking hybrid work and the impact on various property types; key Q3 updates for several other sectors – including seasonal deviation for Self-Storage, and actual Fall 2021 results for Student Housing.
- Emerging research on ESG and CRE: physical risk, transition risk, impact on development, and key conversations impacting the industry.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform