We had anticipated a rising interest rate environment – but not the Russia-Ukraine military conflict. We knew inflation was going to be an issue – but what does negative GDP growth in the first quarter of 2022 mean?
Join us for our Quarterly Economic Briefing for commercial real estate performance metrics. We will discuss how different property types and geographic markets performed in the first quarter of 2022, and what our updated outlook means for drivers of both income and pricing. Victor Calanog, Tom LaSalvia, and Kevin Fagan will discuss all these and more:
- Updated economic forecasts: will hotel finally catch a break? Has multifamily and industrial remained resilient?
- Will cap rates finally rise? When, and by how much?
- The latest issues, summarized from conversations with hundreds of clients and market participants throughout the first four and a half months of 2022.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This hub gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Access to exclusive reports
- Personalise your interest preferences