The world is yet again in transition. What will drive credit dynamics in 2022 and beyond? Explore insights from our forward-looking credit outlooks and discover what trends will have the most impact across sectors in the Americas as we transition to the next phase of the global recovery.
Agenda14:00 - 14:10EST
Welcome14:10 - 14:35EST
Global Macro Landscape with Americas in Focus
14:35 - 14:45EST
- Global economy: Navigating the new norm
- Governments: Debt still matters and social issues in the spotlight
Global Rating & Default Trends
14:45 - 15:30EST
- Defaults: Still a roller coaster ride, but not as scary as 2008
- Ratings in times of pandemic: Smooth sailing in choppy waters
- Looking ahead: Is uncertainty all but certain?
Panel on New Technologies & Debt Sustainability and Path to Net Zero
- Debt sustainability: Reaching the top?
- New Technologies: Shaping environment shifts and credit profiles
- Digitalisation: What is money and are incumbents still relevant?
- ESG: Examining sector performance in a net zero world
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform