Global Hospitality Outlook
Moody's analysts discuss the 2022 global credit outlook for the lodging, cruise, gaming and restaurant sectors including recovery variations and cost pressures
- Implications from slower recovery in business than leisure travel
- Variations in recovery across global regions
- Cost issues, both positive (gaming companies holding onto margin gains) and negative (commodity, labor and supply chain pressures)
- Regulatory developments including Macau concession and online gaming
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences