US Not-for-Profit Healthcare Outlook
The outlook remains negative for 2022 as expense growth, driven by nursing shortages and increased labor costs, will outpace revenue gains
- Operating cash flow will decline by 2%-9%
- Staffing shortages will be the main driver of higher expenses
- Choppy recovery in patient volumes will limit revenue growth
- Liquidity will decline as Medicare advances are repaid
- Legislative and regulatory activity will continue to add risk
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences