Global Energy Outlook
The oil and gas industry enters near term prosperity, mobilizes to endure rising carbon transition risks
- High prices, modest growth will support earnings and improved credit fundamentals
- Regulators and companies intensify focus on energy transition, but oil demand complicates effort
- Portfolio transformation continues as companies seek resilience and pivot to low carbon investment
- Rebound in demand will push refining margins to mid-cycle levels
Register to Watch.
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences