REITs, REOCs – US/EMEA: Outlook changes to stable for 2022
We are changing our outlook for REITs,REOCs – US/EMEA to stable from negative. Healthcare and Office segments are stabilizing and should offset weak Retail performance for next 12-18 months. Multispeed, diverging economic recovery poses regional risks. Logistics and Tech Infrastructure enjoy favorable conditions. Housing in US will be an outperformer.
Drivers of a stable outlook:
- Aggregate rental income growth, between 1% and 3%
- Maintenance of healthy liquidity profiles with cash plus credit line availability exceeding debt maturing over the next two calendar years
- Continued access to debt and equity markets
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences