2022 Cyber Outlook: Cyber risk evolves with hybrid work and automation
Cyber risk is rising and evolving in novel ways, which will continue to challenge global issuers to enhance and fortify their security measures.
- Shifts in workplace behaviors pose new cyber risks for issuers
- Rising cyber insurance premiums, shrinking coverage, and a growing global cybersecurity talent gap
- Increase in regulations and mandates around disclosure rules
- Cyber as an enterprise-wide risk where responsibility and accountability resides with boards and trustees
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences