The world is yet again in transition. What will drive credit dynamics in 2022 and beyond? Explore insights from our forward-looking credit outlooks and discover what trends will have the most impact across sectors in Australia as we transition to the next phase of the global recovery.
Agenda14:00 - 14:10AEDT
Welcome14:10 - 14:25AEDT
Australia Sovereign & States: An insight into Debt Sustainability
14:25 - 14:55AEDT
- Global economy: Navigating the new norm
- Governments: Debt still matters and social issues in the spotlight
- Geopolitical risks: China relations
Fireside Chat: The rapidly evolving nature of cyber risk
14:55 - 15:30AEDT
- How have cyber risks evolved and how do they affect credit?
- Which sectors are the most exposed?
- What can companies do to protect themselves and/or recover from attacks?
Panel Discussion: Carbon transition risk – How is corporate Australia positioned?
- How will commitments to net zero drive strategy and risk?
- How do we assess transition readiness?
- What are the implications for sector funding and performance?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform