The world is yet again in transition. What will drive credit dynamics in 2022 and beyond? Explore insights from our forward-looking credit outlooks and discover what trends will have the most impact across sectors in Australia as we transition to the next phase of the global recovery.
Agenda14:00 - 14:10AEDT
Welcome14:10 - 14:25AEDT
Australia Sovereign & States: An insight into Debt Sustainability
14:25 - 14:55AEDT
- Global economy: Navigating the new norm
- Governments: Debt still matters and social issues in the spotlight
- Geopolitical risks: China relations
Fireside Chat: Credit Implications of New Technology and Cyber Developments
14:55 - 15:30AEDT
- Behind the headlines: What are the emerging credit risks?
- Opening the door to new disruptors or just creating new barriers to entry?
Panel Discussion: Australian Credit - Sector Implications of Net Zero
- Path to a net zero world: Examining sector performance
- Other key credit issues affecting Australian corporate credit
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform