The world is yet again in transition. What will drive credit dynamics in 2022 and beyond? Explore insights from our forward-looking credit outlooks and discover what trends will have the most impact across sectors in China as we transition to the next phase of the global recovery.
Agenda14:00 - 14:05HKT
Welcome14:05 - 14:35HKT
Global Macro Landscape with China in Focus
14:35 - 14:45HKT
- Global economy: Navigating the new norm
- Governments: Debt still matters and social issues in the spotlight
Global Rating & Default Trends
14:45 - 15:20HKT
- Defaults: Still a roller coaster ride, but not as scary as 2008
- Ratings in times of pandemic: Smooth sailing in choppy waters
- Looking ahead: Is uncertainty all but certain?
Panel on New Technologies & Debt Sustainability and Path to Net Zero
15:20 - 15:30HKT
- Debt sustainability: Reaching the top?
- New technologies: Shaping environment shifts and credit profiles
- Digitalisation: Are incumbents still relevant?
- ESG: Examining sector performance in a net zero world
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This hub gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Access to exclusive reports
- Personalise your interest preferences