The world is yet again in transition. What will drive credit dynamics in 2022 and beyond? Explore insights from our forward-looking credit outlooks and discover what trends will have the most impact across sectors in Germany, Austria and Switzerland as we transition to the next phase of the global recovery.
Agenda14:00 - 14:05CET
Welcome14:05 - 14:20CET
The Great Transformation: The Path to Net Zero and Digitalization in the Shadow of Higher Debt14:20 - 14:35CET
Global Macro Landscape with Germany, Austria and Switzerland in Focus
14:35 - 14:45CET
- Global economy: Navigating the new norm
- Governments: Debt still matters and social issues in the spotlight
Global Rating & Default Trends
14:45 - 15:30CET
- Defaults: Still a roller coaster ride, but not as scary as 2008
- Ratings in times of pandemic: Smooth sailing in choppy waters
- Looking ahead: Is uncertainty all but certain?
Panel on New Technologies & Debt Sustainability and Path to Net Zero
- Debt sustainability: Reaching the top?
- New technologies: Shaping environment shifts and credit profiles
- Digitalisation: What is money and are incumbents still relevant?
- ESG: Examining sector performance in a net zero world
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform