Diversified Manufacturing - Global Outlook
Analysts from our Corporate Finance Group shared their views on the Global Diversified Manufacturing Industry
We recently changed the outlook to stable from positive, where our baseline assessment still call for earnings growth over the next quarters, albeit tempered by uncertainty in supply chain disruptions and inflation. In the webinar we will go over
- Key demand drivers in the manufacturing sector
- Our expectations for earnings growth in 2022
- How supply chain challenges and cost inflation are affecting the industry
- Recent and expected M&A trends
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences