Retail & Apparel Europe 2022 Outlook
Increased risks from supply chain disruptions and surge in new virus variant
Stable outlook reflects normalisation of trading conditions. However, rising inflation, supply chain disruptions and resurgence in coronavirus infection rates create headwinds.
- Supply chain disruptions, inflation to weigh on margins
- Strong sales and profit recovery for apparel retailers
- Business conditions to remain broadly stable for food retailers
Register to Watch.
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences