Global, APAC and EMEA Banking: 2022 Outlooks
Solid capital, low credit losses and sound liquidity support a stable outlook for key global banking markets.
- How will the uneven economic recovery impact banks' asset quality and capital?
- Will banks' and market liquidity suffer from progressive dial-back of governmental emergency measures and tighter monetary policies?
- How will rising inflation affect banks' credit profiles?
- Will the boost in digitization increase productivity or foster fiercer competition?
- Is carbon transition a rising threat for banks' and their clients?
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences