Moody’s Corporation held an Investor Day in New York City on Thursday, March 10, 2022. A replay of remarks given by Rob Fauber, President and CEO, and Mark Kaye, CFO, as well as the Q&A panel session featuring members of Moody’s Senior Leadership Team, are available on the On-Demand Broadcast tab above. The event included an array of new product demos and the debut of a video series showcasing innovations across the Company. These are accessible via the Video Library tab above.
Report and Webinar Highlights
- Credit Conditions – Global FAQ on 10 key issues that will shape global credit in 2022
- Annual Default Study: After a sharp decline in 2021, defaults will rise modestly this year
- Debt after COVID – Focus on corporate debt: Returning to pre-pandemic health
- ESG – Global 2022 outlook – Amid new pledges, action on carbon, social issues to rise to the fore
- Cyber Risk – Global 2022 Outlook – Workplace shifts open new attack channels, while insurance costs rise and coverage narrows
- Emerging Market Insight
- Russia-Ukraine Crisis: The Credit Implications
- Not Yet Out of the Woods. How Will Climate Risk Impact Boeing’s Credit Risk?
- Advances in Default Detection and Early Warning
- Embracing Data-Driven Risk Management in 2022
- Assessing the Credit Impact of Climate Risk for Corporates
- ESG Score Predictor: Applying a Quantitative Approach for Expanding Company Coverage
- KYC Business Overview
- Global Impact of Russian Invasion
- Webinar On-Demand: A Tangled Web: Impact of Supply Chain and Inflation on the U.S. Economy
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences