In this session, analysts from Moody’s and ICRA will discuss the highlights of India’s 2023 budget and what the government’s policies mean for the economy and credit quality.
- Can the budget support India’s growth in a worsening global economy with high inflation?
- Will the government retain its commitment to fiscal consolidation ahead of forthcoming elections?
- Can the financial system and private sector sustain strong momentum?
Register to Watch.
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences