Moody’s is proud to sponsor the 2022 Institute of International Finance (IIF) Annual Membership Meeting (AMM) The event will focus on the most relevant and cutting-edge issues impacting financial services, including geopolitics and sanctions, rising inflation, ESG and sustainable finance, the role of digital assets and CBDCs, the global regulatory agenda, and the economic outlook in developed and emerging markets. The 5-day program will also feature IIF’s hallmark “Views from the C-Suite" and “In Conversation with Policymakers” sessions."
We are proud to sponsor this year’s IIF Annual Membership Meeting. Our featured speakers for this exciting global event are listed below.
- Atsi Sheth, October 10, 10:15am-10:55am Eastern, “The World Economy: Navigating Global Shocks and Inflation”
- Fabian Astic, October 11, 11:00-11:40am Eastern, “The Tokenization of Everything: A Good or Bad Idea?”
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences