Key focus areas
- INFLATION: Navigating higher inflation, tighter monetary policy and debt affordability
- NET ZERO: Reaching sustainability targets amidst evolving regulatory guidance
Registration & networking
Navigating higher inflation, tighter monetary policy and risk of recession
- How does Moody’s expect the macro environment to evolve with a focus on growth, inflation and rates?
- What are the key downside risks for Switzerland?
- What is the outlook on asset quality for corporates and households considering inflationary shock and rising interest rates?
- Is the Aaa rating of Swiss Pfandbriefe at risk?
What are the challenges for Swiss asset and wealth managers to meet sustainability targets in an evolving landscape?
- What view has Moody’s taken on ESG credit risks for Swiss banks and in general?
- How will sustainability aspects develop in the financial system and what are the key impediments to implementation?
- How can banks ensure they support national sustainable finance strategies and foster product conformity?
- Will this affect the way the asset / wealth management industry behaves and how can it avoid greenwashing?
Light refreshments & networking
German insurers in the current environment and global reinsurance outlook 2023
- How will a potential recession impact new business for German insurers
- What is the impact of inflation on P&C and life earnings
- Impact of rising inflation and interest rates on insurers’ capital adequacy
- Global reinsurance outlook: Supply and demand in the sector and impact on pricing
- Loss cost trends driven by claims inflation and climate change
- Earnings and capital adequacy outlook
End of event
Venue Name: Widder Hotel
Address: Rennweg 7, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Date: October 19, 2022
Time: 09:00 - 11:00 CEST
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform