Registration & networking
How will inflation and monetary policy tightening impact banks?
Navigating higher inflation, tighter monetary policy, and risk of recession
- Who will gain and who will lose from inflation and rate hikes?
- What are the key downside risks to watch out for?
- How resilient are banks to a significant house price correction?
- What risks do the commercial real estate sector pose for banks?
Networking & coffee break
The path to net zero
Reaching sustainability targets amidst evolving regulatory guidance
- What trade-offs do banks consider when transitioning to net zero?
- What needs to happen to ensure comparable disclosures?
- How will banks avoid stranded assets?
- Will banks go on reducing oil and gas exposures amid Europe's energy crisis?
Light refreshments & networking
End of event
Venue Name: Grand Hôtel
Address: Södra Blasieholmshamnen 8, 103 27 Stockholm, Sweden
Date: November 10, 2022
Time: 09:00 - 11:20 CET
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform