The event will be conducted in Chinese, with English simultaneous interpretation available.
Agenda14:00 - 14:05HKT
Welcome remarks14:05 - 14:25HKT
Moody’s Meets: Fireside Chat
Credit risk and the business model evolution of Chinese banks
14:25 - 15:00HKT
- What’s driving Chinese banks’ long-term growth and regional banks’ differentiated strategy?
- How will banks respond to stricter internet finance regulations?
- What factors affect regional economic risks and how will regional banks’ risks evolve?
Regional banking risks and local governments’ role in mitigating them
- What is the momentum of regional economic development?
- How will evolving risks and opportunities in different regions influence banks’ strategies?
- What is the role of local governments in mitigating regional banking risks?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform