Key focus areas
- RECESSION: Are we heading towards a recession?
- INFLATION: Navigating higher inflation, tighter monetary policy and debt affordability
- NET ZERO: Reaching sustainability targets amidst evolving regulatory guidance
Registration & networking
Are we heading towards a recession?
- How does Moody's expect the macro environment to evolve?
- What are the key downside risks to watch-out for?
Navigating higher inflation, tighter monetary policy and debt affordability
- Will asset quality deteriorate in the early stages of monetary policy tightening?
- Can businesses and households ride out the inflationary shock and higher interest rates?
Break & networking
Reaching sustainability targets amidst evolving regulatory guidance
- What needs to happen to ensure comparable disclosures?
- Which standards for reporting on E risks ?
- How will climate stress tests unfold?
- How will banks avoid stranded assets transitioning to net-zero?
- Will banks go on reducing oil and gas exposures amid Europe's energy crisis?
Light lunch & networking
Engage with subject matter experts on key trends shaping banking
End of the event
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform