La conférence se tiendra en francais
Key focus areas
- RECESSION: Navigating the growth and inflation challenges from the energy shock
- INFLATION: Banking and insurance industry under higher inflation, tighter monetary policy
- NET ZERO: Reaching sustainability targets amidst evolving regulatory guidance
Registration & networking
Navigating the growth and inflation challenges from the energy shock
- What are the credit impacts of this year’s increase in energy prices?
- How is the growth and inflation outlook evolving?
- How much fiscal space do euro area countries (or France) have to take measures to counteract the impact of higher prices?
- What kind of role might the ECB’s crisis-fighting toolkit have in mitigating risks to governments’ financing costs?
Banking and insurance industry under higher inflation, tighter monetary policy
- Will asset quality and profitability deteriorate?
- Can businesses and households ride out the inflationary shock and higher interest rates?
- Is the bancassurance model more resilient given the upcoming challenges?
Coffee break & networking
THE PATH TO NET ZERO
Reaching sustainability targets amidst evolving regulatory guidance
- What needs to happen to ensure comparable disclosures?
- Which standards for reporting on E risks ?
- How will climate stress tests unfold?
- How will banks avoid stranded assets transitioning to net-zero?
Light lunch & networking
Engage with subject matter experts on key trends shaping banking
End of the event
Venue Name: Hotel Lutetia
Address: 47 Bd Raspail, 75006 Paris, France
Date: October 18, 2022
Time: 09:30 - 12:45 CEST
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform