Key focus areas
- INFLATION: Navigating higher inflation, tighter monetary policy and debt affordability
- CAPITAL: Rethinking capital frameworks and shifting balance sheets
- NET ZERO: Reaching sustainability targets amidst evolving regulatory guidance
Registration & networking
Navigating higher inflation, tighter monetary policy and debt affordability
- How does Moody’s expect the macro environment to evolve with a focus on growth, inflation and rates?
- What are the key downside risks for Germany to watch out for?
- What is the outlook on asset quality for corporates and households considering inflationary shock and rising rates?
Rethinking capital frameworks and shifting balance sheets
- How effectively has the Basel III framework fortified banks and the financial system against shocks?
- What should be done to further improve the regulatory framework?
- How can banks manage the challenges between protection resilience and supporting growth in times of stress?
Break & networking
Reaching sustainability targets amidst evolving regulatory guidance
- What needs to happen to ensure comparable disclosures?
- How will climate stress tests unfold?
- How will banks avoid stranded assets transitioning to net zero?
Light lunch & networking
Engage and connect with subject matter experts on key trends shaping banking
Venue Name: The Westin Grand
Address: Konrad-Adenauer-Straße 7, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Date: November 3, 2022
Time: 08:30 – 12:15 CET
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform