Key focus areas
- INFLATION: Navigating higher inflation, tighter monetary policy and debt affordability
- CAPITAL: Rethinking capital frameworks and shifting balance sheets
- NET ZERO: Reaching sustainability targets amidst evolving regulatory guidance
- INSURANCE: German insurers in the current environment
Registration & networking
Navigating higher inflation, tighter monetary policy and debt affordability
- How does Moody’s expect the macro environment to evolve with a focus on growth, inflation and rates?
- What are the key downside risks for Germany to watch out for?
- What is the outlook on asset quality for corporates and households considering inflationary shock and rising rates?
Rethinking capital frameworks and shifting balance sheets
- How effectively has the Basel III framework fortified banks and the financial system against shocks?
- What should be done to further improve the regulatory framework?
- How can banks manage the challenges between protecting resilience and supporting growth in times of stress?
Break & networking
THE PATH TO NET ZERO
Reaching sustainability targets amidst evolving regulatory guidance
- What needs to happen to ensure comparable disclosures?
- How will climate stress tests unfold?
- How will banks avoid stranded assets transitioning to net zero?
Light lunch & networking
Engage and connect with subject matter experts on key trends shaping banking
German insurers in the current environment
- How will a potential recession impact new business for German insurers?
- What is the impact of inflation on P&C and life earnings?
- Impact of rising inflation and interest rates on insurers’ capital adequacy
Global reinsurance outlook 2023
- Supply and demand in the sector and impact on pricing
- Loss cost trends driven by claims inflation and climate change
- Earnings and capital adequacy outlook
End of event
Venue Name: The Westin Grand
Address: Konrad-Adenauer-Straße 7, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Date: November 3, 2022
Time: 09:00 – 13:15 CET
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This hub gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Access to exclusive reports
- Personalise your interest preferences