Deep Dive: Asia ex China
South and South East Asia: The path to normalization
Uneven vaccination rates continue to pose challenges to economic recovery, requiring additional fiscal support and pushing back the timetable for policy normalization. At the same time, the region is uniquely positioned for opportunities in the reconfiguration of supply chains. Political tensions are also surfacing, given rising social tensions during the pandemic.
- What are the key challenges the region faces in normalizing fiscal and monetary policy?
- How is the region positioned for supply chain reconfiguration?
- How will political risk affect credit conditions for this region in 2022 and beyond?
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences