Uneven vaccination rates continue to pose challenges to economic recovery, requiring additional fiscal support and pushing back the timetable for policy normalization. At the same time, the region is uniquely positioned for opportunities in the reconfiguration of supply chains. Political tensions are also surfacing, given rising social tensions during the pandemic.
- What are the key challenges the region faces in normalizing fiscal and monetary policy?
- How is the region positioned for supply chain reconfiguration?
- How will political risk affect credit conditions for this region in 2022 and beyond?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform