Join us as we review the year that was, including surprises (both positive and negative) in the economy, government policy, and commercial real estate space. How did our expectations change over the course of the year? How did the ongoing pandemic and related variants – Delta, Omicron, what’s next? – affect economic activity and real estate fundamentals? What’s next for 2022, and what should we prepare for?
- How did our GDP forecasts and expectations for economic activity change throughout 2021?
- What were the surprises and lessons learned?
- Hotel was hit particularly hard by lockdown: how have REITs adapted, and how did the hospitality sector in general fare?
- Fed tightening, interest rate increases, continued uncertainty: what else should we expect in 2022?
If you have any questions about this event, please contact us here.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform